Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New LandPride Plot Ranger.......

iowabruce

Hey gang,
We just started carrying the New Land Pride PLOT RANGER. We just got ours set up in the showroom and it's been a big hit. Well built, heavy steel with a Moultrie seeder and all the latest gadgets.
List on the Ranger is over $2500. I've gotten the OK by the boss to sell these critters for $2250 to anyone in the Iowawhitetail community. Just compare the cost of one of these to a 4' Plotmaster at $1000 more. Anyway, give me a call if you have any questions on this product, or if you just want to "shed" talk. Bruce Cell # is 1-319-404-1281
82P1010022-med.JPG
82P1010021-med.JPG
82P1010023-med.JPG
82P1010025-med.JPG

I know the some people didn't like the plotmaster because it broke in a couple of spots. Is this one better built?

The guys at the dealership have really gone over this piece of equipment with a fine tooth comb, and we can't see any weak points. If anything it seems to be over built.

I looked at these a while back at our local Land Pride dealer. Like all the Land Pride equipment, it looked to be very well built. I like that reversible tounge feature too.

So does the Gator come with it at that price?
grin.gif
Nice piece of sheenry, looks like it does it all!

If you want a gator....let's talk!
No, but really, just wait a couple weeks and the new XUV Gator will be out. Fuel injection, independent rear suspension, and much faster.

[ QUOTE ]
If you want a gator....let's talk!
No, but really, just wait a couple weeks and the new XUV Gator will be out. Fuel injection, independent rear suspension, and much faster.

[/ QUOTE ]

Daaaamn! Sounds like a beast. But I can't afford that green stuff!
grin.gif

Oh are you talking to the right guy. Never tell a John Deere salesman My stuff cost too much....who needs money to buy anything this day and age anyway?

Top Bottom