Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Members Wanted...

G

The push for 1,000 Iowa Whitetail members by 12/31/02 continues. If you like what you see on this site and know of someone that might be interested in visiting and becoming a member please pass on our name and web address.

Thanks again for your support!

Iowa Whitetail

First of all I am glad I found this site and encorage as many hunters as possible to join. The people I work with don't hunt and this site gives me a place to talk and listen to other hunters. My wife can only take so much. The more people as members the more ideas can come out of this site. Even though every one isn't going to agree with each other we should all take the time to step across the fence to the other side and look back before we bitch about someone elses ideas,answers, or questions. Wether you like it or not if we don't stick somewhat together we will all lose in the end.

I als feel that we should all have to be a paid member to post anywhere on this site. $10 per year is less than any magazine subscription to belong to this web site. Maybe a little of the money could go to Blind Sow for his help and put some toward lobbying the legislature for new laws; it seems now a days that is the only way to get anywhere. Thanks for putting up with me. Al

Well Put Little Al. I am a fairly new member and think this site is a great forum to share stories, ask for info, etc. I appreciate all of the work that it must take to keep this site running and have been a PMA member for some time. $10 is a bargain! Noone says we all have to get along but during some of the "hot topics" the people debating could show a little more respect for one another. We are all ambassadors of the outdoor way of life and the "anti's " are watching?!
just my$.02
Woody21

Thanks guys for your support!

Overnight we got 10 New Members of which helps towards our goal of 1,000 by 12/31/02.

The PMA is a way of helping offset our costs, we appreciate the plug as well.

Iowa Whitetail

Top Bottom