Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New pics!!!

jharrell

A while back I posted my buck for this year. I mentioned that there was a bigger one than the one I shot. As luck would have it I think we got him on a trail camera that Vman made for us. I think this is him. Rackaddict and I set the camera up on a scrape. The closest I saw him at was about 70 yards but this guy has the same width and mass. If it's not him then there must be some serious genes floating around. I have emailed the photos to Tony to have him post them so if they don't show up yet check back.
wink.gif

How can you tease me like that with no pics. Oh well I will have to check back later.

This is Headgears way of turning you guys into Missourians..........SHOW ME... SHOW ME!!!
grin.gif
This dude is a HAWG! I about wet my pants when he walked into the field that night and after I saw the "V-CAM" pics I just went right ahead and wet 'em!
shocked.gif
There were a couple of other really nice bucks that showed up on film as well and some more that showed some serious potential. Thanks for the camera Vman!

Headgear,

Did you e-mail them yesterday ( 12/01/02 ) we didn't get any?

I tried but my computer at home gagged on them and crashed. I will send them this morning from work. Sorry guys, hang in there.

Got the pics but we're having problems with them? We can only open them as large GIF files and need them as smaller JPEG files.

It will take some time to convert and shrink, we'll keep trying.

We are gonna hand-off to "vman" on this one but did have one of our techs convert to a JPEG medium size.

Thanks!

mrbig.jpg

Thanks SD. We are going to pull the cameras during gun season and put them back up as soon as gun season is over to see if we can get a picture to confirm that he made it through. If he does I have a good idea where Rackaddict and I will shed hunt.
wink.gif

Top Bottom