Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Website !!!

Someone's gonna have to help me here, but I'm apparently missing how to get from one page of a thread to another. Probably just me overlooking it. Anyone else having this issue?

New site looks good. I'm having the same problem as Stickersnkickers. It would be nice if page selection in a thread was on both the top as well as the bottom. Hopefully the kinks get ironed out, .

Same issue. And I have no idea what all the Xs inside boxes are in the edit area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230407-102519.png
    Screenshot_20230407-102519.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 88
There was a message box at the top that was saying old passwords wouldn't work, but it looks like I made it. Is this format supported on Tapatalk? Need to reload IW there?

Solutions coming asap!!! It’ll be quick. I promise. We getter all dialed in

I sent this link to Jarrod - he’s redoing site. Anything anyone has issue with - post here- he will check in & fire off some updates.

Hi Everyone, very sorry for all the issues remaining after this launch. The got launched a bit prematurely so we're fighting to play catch-up and fix remaining issues. Please do continue to post issues you find here so we're aware of everything outstanding. We'll get these addressed as quickly as possible. If ya'll go out and scout this weekend and enjoy EASTER with the family, hopefully we have a much improved site for you to come back to on Monday! :)

Not seeing how to log off, though don't know why a person would want to do that. LOL Shouldn't that be in the Log In box?

Same as lunker99 and isthisheaven. That is not letting me see the lightening bolt, message center and such.

Several folks have reached out that they can’t access site from Tapatalk. I’ll post that up here & mention to Jarrod. We get that buttoned up as well. Thx!!

I can get on from my phone- can’t access it off my desktop for some reason. I will reload all my browsers and see if that helps

Hi Gang, hope everyone had a great Easter. The Tapatalk issue is fixed. Still working through the list of tweaks, but making progress. Thanks for your patience and your help bringing issues to light!

Probably me but like others have said can not change pages in a thread. For example the "Lets eat" thread i know there was a new post but i can only see the first page....cant get to the new post.

@Sligh1
1. When I login, it says I'm already logged in.
2. My main gripe is that I can't see recent activity in threads I'm actively participating in discussion.
3. Also, I see a (2) in my IW site tab, but I don't know how to access those two new items, or know if they're direct messages or thread notifications, etc.

New site is pretty horrible to navigate on mobile... Tapatalk is working again which is much simpler, too bad for all the in forum ads though.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom