Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nice ten point

D

deerman

I have just completed the Iowa Grandslam tonite by sticking a nice ten pt.,WOW!! what a year.Now I can use that video camera my wife got me for Christmas last year.Now to tell the hunt.Left work at 2:30 and was set in my tree at 3:15.Small 8 came by at 7yards at 4:15.Then at 4:40 a different small 8 came in from behind me and worked a scrape at 20yards then at 4:50 I saw a dark colored deer with a big body comeing in from the same place the 2nd 8 came from.As he came in he stopped and made a scrape thats when I saw he was nice ,so I got ready.Hoping he would do the same as the sm. 8 and thats just what he did.As he worked the scrape thats 20yards behide me I had a fat vine blocking the vitals.I knew I would get a shot sooner or later so,I waited.He backed up a bit and turned broadside and started walking.I drew back and he stopped,I put it on him and let go.The arrow enteredJust alittle low and farward But Still looked like a killer.He ran into the willows 70yards away and stopped.His tail was twitching like crazy and started started to move again and just disapperred.So I waited 30 mins. and came to town to get help.Me and my brother found him where he had just disappered,he had just went down instead of away.Wish I had the tec.to put a pic on,may I'll get some help with that.I sure hope all you guy best wishes on your hunts.This Is a great board for deerhunter.God has blessed us here in Iowa.3 deer with a bow and 1 with a smokepole.

congrats on all your deer . sounds like u had a great season

Top Bottom