Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

nice x-mass present

B

bowhuntinfool

tonight after opening all our x-mass presents, i was setting their watching a football game and my dad walks in with my 5 point bow kill, i couldn't belive it, the taxidermist did a EXCELLENT job!!! it looks great on the wall i'll have pics of it soon

Wow that is a great present, that should bring a lot of memories for you! I almost wish i would have mounted my 4 pointer (it was my first deer ever!)

bowhuntinfool,

Sounds like you set a goal, practiced alot, worked hard and took your buck fair and square. It's a nice buck and a great first deer. You don't need to apologize.

My first deer with a bow was a fawn in 1968 and I'm still proud of it today.

Old Buck

Here, here! Very nice deer! My first one was about the size of a Great Dane, but it looked like King Kong when I was shooting.
shocked.gif

Happy hunting / Bob

same here bob j i thought this one was a monster and the da# thing was right below me haha ohwell good enuf for my first buck and first deer and i was more than happy to take it with my bow i didn't think i would ever get one this is my 3rd year and they are right 3rd times a charm!!!

Top Bottom