Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NORTH AMERICAN SELLS FRED BEAR MUSEUM

A

AFSMAN1

Just got word that North American Archery has sold the Fred Bear Museum to Bass Pro Shops.and it will be moved from FL. in 2003

Well Scout I guess your too Young to realise who promoted Archery in this country and invented most of the items you go hunting with, thats of course if you are a Bowhunter!

I use a TenPoint crossbow. (Freds idea?) Can't we all just get along..............
kaboom_spawn.gif

If you are Handycapped "FRED " would have loved to see you in the outdoors! I would bet on IT! YA, WE CAN ALL GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!! Ask the I.B.A. who fought the most to make crossbows allowed in this state. Thats the reason YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE ONE!!!!!!!!!!, ERV!

The reason BASS Pro procured the Fred Bear facility is because it was in danger of closing. They had filed bankrupcy earlier this year.

For the time being it will continue to be open in Florida until the new place can be built in Springfield MO.

I have heard a couple of different time tables but, nothing firm.

I personally, being a fan of Mr. Bear and continuing to be inspired by his hunting ethics and passion to this day, am very pleased that an outdoor company such as BASS Pro stepped up to the plate and will asure his legacy.

Seriously, how profitable can a muesum be anyway.

Thanks for keeping it alive.

Top Bottom