Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Novembers Harvest Photo Winner

Scott

Congrats to Ulicki on Novembers best harvest photo!
waytogo.gif

367creekpicture-med.JPG

Congrats Ulicki.... Great buck and an even better photo. Someday in the future you'll be very happy you took the time to take an awesome field photo. That moment and setting is captured forever!!
applause.gif
applause.gif

Great Harvest Photo! To bad the buck is so small! Haha! Just joking with ya! Awesome deer, Awesome Photo.
Congrats,

-Sureshot1

That is a fantastic picture. I love it when people actually take the time to take a quality photo and show complete respect for thier harvest. Nice job and contrats on the beautiful buck. Looks pretty symmetrcial from that angle. 10?

Thanks for the comments everyone. I have to say it is a privalege and an honor to get awarded on such a great website. It means a lot. I may have shot the deer but the guy behind the camera deserves a lot of credit, his name is Rick Aleksich from Lehigh, Iowa. I also feel very fortunate to have had the great conditions that morning to make such a great photo. To answer an earlier reply, the buck is a basic 10 with forked brow tines, and a short G5 on his left side, making him a 13 pt. Once again thanks everyone

Ulicki

Top Bottom