Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

O5 Calander Buck?

ironwood

We have at least twelve pics of this buck over the last month. If we get him with one side on do you think he'll qualify for the calander or is he still a year or two out from big boy status.
547Scan52-med.jpg

Great picture Ironwood! I can just see it now..........you crouched down, bow in one hand and the buck's rack in the other hand. Should make for a great harvest pic next year.
grin.gif

looks like a 2 1/2 year old, MAYBE a 3 1/2 year old. i'll bet he's a dandy 8 next season. great buck for turdy to put down!!
waytogo.gif

I am trying to encourage turdy to up his standard now that he's got a few under his belt. Although I don't care what he shoots, I would rather have him out there with me than frustrated and doing something else.

I think Muddy is on the money 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 year old buck. This deer has a great future ahead of him hanging next to my fireplace.
busted.gif
I just don't think that will be next year yet.

maybe madison b & c could take the padlock off his shotgun or bow and put one down?
busted.gif
evil.gif
j/k madison.

30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
busted.gif

He had this one eight yards from the same stand I took my gun buck from. He knows what he wants, but he could shoot a few does while he just sitting around.
busted.gif

Top Bottom