Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Octagon Floor Pedestal - Van Dykes

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

BJohnson

I am considering modifying a mount that I have and changing it from a floor pedestal to a wall pedestal. I hate to have to do this but my dog simply cannot stay away from the habitat portion of the mount and I need to make a change before damage is done to the cape or before I kill the dog. As part of this mount conversion I would sell the Octagon Floor Pedestal. The condition of the finish is 10 except for the area where the "habitat" added by my taxidermist was removed. This is really no big deal since replacement habitat would be added to your mount anyway and cover up the area completely.

Attached is a link to the manufacturers listing for this item. http://www.vandykestaxidermy.com/B7134F-P3605C85.aspx

Below is the actual pedestal as used in my mount. As stated above, the habitat has been removed now as I basically removed all of it down to the wood surface.

picture.php

It's a great pedestal and matches a "mid-oak" trim coloring quite well. As stated in the attached link, this is not veneer but rather solid oak, a nice heavy-sturdy base which can handle a large heavy mount.

Asking $250. PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom