Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Opinions on shotgun

I own two remington's 870's, and I love em!!!!!
Great guns for all around hunting. Just killed my first turkey with it this year. That 31/2 shell dropped him in his tracks!!!!!
Go with a Remington!!
Good hunting

My dad is looking for a shotgun for next spring for me to shoot any opinions wold be apreciated.
smile.gif

Remington 870, no need for anything else. It is a multi purpose gun. Have had one for several years and wouldn't think of owning anything else right now.

Go with : #1 Remington 870, #2 Mossburg 835 Ulti-Mag. I have both, the Rem. in 3" & the Moss. in 3 1/2". Go with a 3 1/2" ! I would also recommend a good Turkey choke, I & all my hunting buddies prefer the "Kicks Gobblin Thunder". The folks at Kicks Industries will help you pick the proper size. Also use Winchester ammo! Good Luck!

I used to shoot an 870 and got a few turkeys with it, but I never liked the long barrel. A couple years ago I bought a Winchester 1300 (turkey model) with the tru-glo sights and I like it a lot better. I've shot four toms with it and they all dropped without hardly a flop. Could just be the 3 inch shells I'm using now instead of 2 3/4, but it seems like a much better gun.

youngbuck i've got three 1100 remingtons, 2 12 ga. and 1 20 ga. best all around guns i've ever had ,if u like automatic's. nothing wrong with the 870's either. i shoot a 3in. magnum 12 ga. for turkey. either one is a great choice

good luck and good hunting

I've had a 12 ga. model 1300 Winchester turkey special all my life. It has a 22 in. barrel but it was what I shot the best. Try a couple out if you can and go with what works the best for you. My second gun was a H & R 10 ga. single shot break action beast of a gun. =) Probably my favorite gun since it had "character", that and I could kill a ditch tiger at 55 yards with it.
wink.gif

Top Bottom