Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Photo upload

S

Slim

Am I the only computer illiterate person on this site? Im wanting to upload a few photos the file size is over 300,000 on a jpeg format. Any suggestions on down sizing it or how to take these photo's with less memory. Any brilliant ideas would be great.

Slim
wall.gif

When I scan a lot of pictures they are huge as far as file size. I pull them into Image Expert or what ever you have for photo software. Then just resize it to about 300 X 500 pixles and save the file off again. It will be a lot smaller file size and should upload just fine.

Everyone has different image software, so without knowing exactly what you have I can't help much more.

If you really run into a wall you can e-mail me your image and I will take care of it for you.

Ghost
waytogo.gif

Do you have a photo editing program? You should have. Lots of free ones out there and most pc's come with one allready installed. Open your pic up in the program and shrink it down to what looks to be a 4X6 or so pic. That size loads easily and a person doesn't have to scroll to see the entire picture. Good luck.

Top Bottom