Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Picture of the only way Ozonics works

ReinertsonTaxidermy

This guy finally figured out how to make this thing work. Somehow he attached it to this bucks shoulder and had it blowing in his face all the time:D Not sure how he powered it while on that deer, solar panel I reckon.

This one is for you WKP Todd, I stand corrected, you are right it works. Now where can I get one of those sweet shirts?

24215428302001180762458.jpg

I don't see a hole in that deer. I bet that's one of those pen raised deer trained to play dead for product placement photo's.

Ahh come on guys. That buck probably passed out from the toxic fumes when he got downwind therefore no hole. ;)

While that may be funny, it won't be as funny as the look on any of your faces when a doe busts you on a hunt and snorts, and snorts, and snorts. That my friends will be priceless!

Also, thanks for the continued exposure on Iowawhitetail. You guys are helping sell a boat load of these things for us, and before long you'll be hearing a whole new generation of believers who have actually tried one! Cheers guys, good luck and be safe out there this year!

Your Iowa Ozonic's Connection!

While that may be funny, it won't be as funny as the look on any of your faces when a doe busts you on a hunt and snorts, and snorts, and snorts. That my friends will be priceless!

Also, thanks for the continued exposure on Iowawhitetail. You guys are helping sell a boat load of these things for us, and before long you'll be hearing a whole new generation of believers who have actually tried one! Cheers guys, good luck and be safe out there this year!

Your Iowa Ozonic's Connection!

picture.php

Put up or shut up! Have a sense of humor man :way:

I'm sure their lining up to what buy the magic ozone beans lol!

Hey, there's a doe now, I see it in my DEER VIEW MIRROR!BwaaaHaaaa

Top Bottom