Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Podcast - IW & the land podcast! Feedback?!?

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Guys - I want feedback on this. To no surprise, I did NOT hold back. We hit the real issues in “deer world” HARD!!!!!! Not about me, this is about the resource. This is part 1. Part 2 next week.
We hit: iowa hunting & threats. Celebrity hunters. Wanting less hunters. NR dynamics in iowa. How to fix states. What iowa is like vs 20 years ago. What it’s like owning giant farms. Focusing on the resource over $ & “me me me”. Discussions on other states u have not heard before. A lot of this I don’t think has been spoke about like this. As raw as it gets. On & on…. Please take a listen when time. On Spotify, Apple podcast & will be on YouTube.
Here’s one example. Listen & share if u like it and yell at me if u don’t like it! ;). I assure u- worth the listen……
Link:

IMG_9623.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm sure its good, I enjoy everything you have been on. I only do youtube though, so hopefully its on there soon

Great job! You and I are so similar in the way we think about deer hunting I could complete your sentences in the podcast..The problem is we are in a very small group. Most hunters want it to be as easy as possible.....Crossbows, guns, bait, unlimited tags, etc...people like you, me, and a lot on this forum don't want it easy. I actually strongly prefer to chase a buck that is very hard to kill..if the buck wins I almost like it better. All your comments on the podcast were spot on in my opinion.

Great podcast can’t wait to hear the rest of the series. With more info like this hopefully some other States can fix there problems and take some pressure off Iowa.

I enjoyed the podcast. Iowa is special. Good to see people realizing that. I’m a non-resident who’s had a little property since 2006. I’ve been extremely fortunate to have excellent neighbors and make great friends.

Top Bottom