Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Preview of new video

vman

Hey,
Here is a grabbed frame from some video I got with my remote videocam this weekend. Id look for it to be uploaded sometime tommorrow.

Attachments

• 28818-buck1.bmp.jpg
    28818-buck1.bmp.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 143
dang that is a huge buck, is that the same one from a different picture you called it tall tines or something. I can't wait to the video.

This one is called the pooper buck. HE was the one in the pics from a couple days ago taking a crap in front of my cam.
busted.gif

Nice pic/video. I just need to get DSL so I can view the awesome footage. Once again Vman, you outdid yourself.

some great stuff! I sure hope you have that bow dialed in as well as the electronics you have.

Spectacular--Kudos on your accomplishment. I know you have several HOURS into this camera.Please keep the footage coming our way. Thanks, M350 out

That is some awsome footage. Is he just browsing in that area or do you have something attracting him to place him in front of the camera? Would love to be there opening weekend waiting to stab. What do you think he will score? 150's?
26404-archer[1].gif

Nice video! I agree with Shovelbuck, the other buck in the back ground looks pretty nice also.
Good work.

Pupster

That video is the best thing I've seen since last season. I'll be putting my trail cams out this Sunday. I can't wait!!!! Thanks buddy.

Top Bottom