Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rattling Question

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on rattling bags vs. the real thing. I have used a rattling bag a few times and haven't had any luck with it.

The bag worked for me this year. But I am not big on rattling either....and I like their convenience/ease of bringing to and from the stand.

I have used the rattling bag for 3 year's and it has worked for me many time's and it is alot easierto haul in and out then a set of antler's.I do not get real aggressive when I rattle so the bag work's great for me but if you want to get real loud I would recomend real antler's.Just my thought's on the subject!

I've used a rattle bag for a couple of years now, and haven't seem to had any luck. Last sunday i decided to try a set of antlers, and the first time i used them, I rattled in a small buck!

In my opinion,it's tough to beat the real thing.Antlers just seem to sound better and have more volume than rattle bags.

TB

Top Bottom