Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Recent land Sales

Trapshooter1

Is there somewhere online that I can find recent land sales private and public. There's a farm coming to market, and I've got a pretty good idea what stuff was bringing 6-12 months ago. Just curious if things have changed much recently.

If your county is on Beacon, the value of the transactions are visible there, although there is a few week/month delay.

Try Beacon as mentioned above for the county in question. Lots of info and details. Not all 99 Iowa counties are available on Beacon but there is definitely many of them

Every county has a version of beacon- go to the assessors page, usually they have GIS maps (beacon, vanguard, Sid well, etc) just some of the counties I work in for have those for example. You can actually do property and sales searches/listings too

Not all Iowa counties list very detailed information on sales, and when they do list a "sales price", in some cases it is more than a little complicated and time consuming to determine just how many acres/parcels were involved, to determine a "price per acre". Just fyi.

Top Bottom