Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

REFLEX

mamenninga

I am looking to buy a new bow here in the near future. Any comments, positive or negative on the Reflex Bows. Thinking about the Buckskin or the Timberwolf.

from what i remember about the reflex bows is that i liked them. they seemed to be a little on the loud side but i never got the chance to stick limb savers and such on them. go try them out, i think you'll be pleasantly surprised with how they shoot and the moderate price tag that comes with some of them. i think the buckskin is a better bow, it has a bigger brace height than the timberwolf, seemed a little easier to shoot in my opinion.

Great bows for the money. Plus they look great with the animal tracks cut into the risers. Good luck!
pineapple.gif

They are great bows, my father in-law just bought one a few months ago, he seems to really like it. If I remember right, they re made by Hoyt. The utilize their cam 1/2 system on them. Yes they are a little loud, but nothing that limb savers and string leeches won't take care of. They are kind of cool looking. CIA has a good selection of them, also for near the same money or a little more you can get a new hoyt. Try them all out before you buy.
Good Luck
31045-cheers2.gif

Good for the money and the noise is there because they don't include the same limb savers and string leaches that the Hoyt bows get stock. Slap them on and they are neck and neck to their more expensive cousins.

Top Bottom