Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Robins

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

Cooter

Went to town today and seen the craziest thing. A flock of Robins in a tree at work. Being 1-31 is this common? It has me a little worried about the up coming snow storm. The news people I usually ignore but the animals I pay attention to.:confused:

I saw the same thing in Scott Co. Told my buddy I saw one and he looked at me funny. Few minutes later saw a bunch of them fly by. Glad someone else saw the same thing. I can't explain it though.

Although not very common at all, some males will spend their time more north than the females. They need to stake out territory and sometimes will not go as far south as the females will.

You might have seen a flock of males or something....

Pretty rare spotting though!

The morning of January 6th when I shot my buck there were robins all over the pine patch I was hunting. There must of been 50 or so. They were absolutely every where.

During the last the last week of late muzzle loader season I seen and heard Robins everywhere just like it was spring.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom