Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

season over

livtahunt

PMA Member
went out last night had a small eight come down the fence line in front of me and then two decent eights came from behind me well i was real excited having all these deer around me sparring and stuff then all of a sudden there heads picked up and started lucking the other way about fifty yards upwind came out this nice ten pointer i didn't think he was going to come my way but he turned around and came about thirty yards from me in one of my shooting lanes and then he decided to take a dump, could not resist the shot and thats the story and i would show a picture but i do not understand how to do that on this sitehttp://www.iowawhitetail.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=4409&password=&sort=1&thecat=500

Way to go livtahunt. Hope to see some pics soon.
confused.gif
Damn computers are a curse at times
grin.gif

Congratulations. That is a great looking deer. I am thinking you are one large impossing fella and that deer would look even bigger if I were holding it.
grin.gif

thought he was a main frame 10 from the way you talked on the phone last night!! either way, that's a great buck, hope you saved a big one for me
wink.gif

Top Bottom