Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Shed antler trespasser

358STA

My neighbor got these two pictures on his trail camera on Thursday 2/16/12 @ approx. 5:30pm. I was hoping that I could help him identify this trespasser. The pictures of the guy are not great, however I thought maybe by his clothes in particular, by the way he dresses or even by his dog he may be identified. The property is approx. 6-7 miles West of Keosauqua and North of Hwy. J-40. Any help indentifying him or any other information would be greatly appreciated.
17524-imag0195_619041_original.jpg
17524-imag0196_427741_original.jpg

I can hear it already. Oh thank god you found my dog. I've been looking for him all day!!

I hope you catch him

I know who that is....
It's OLD YELLER! Saw him on tv the other day! :)
VB is a pretty close knit area- I know u are gonna catch that guy. If you want, I have several friends in VB county that might know who that is if you wanna email me. I actually will bet you it's the dog that gets that guy nailed.

Thanks alot guys....hoping he gets caught also! I checked my cameras today, to see if he was on my pictures also, but no luck. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom