Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Shotgunner's didn't get them all!

iowabruce

A good friend of mine scored on the second day of Late Muzzleloader. Way to go Dean. Got this kill on film also...Way to go Kelly.
82DSC00008.jpg

Congrats Dean!! Great Loking Buck!! Thanks for sharing Bruce. I got a truck load of deer to be mounted heading Deans way. Sorry to say non of them are mine..... yet.... Im still holing out trying to fill either of my 2 buck tags left. Bruce, you get a chance you need to stop by and see my Step-Bros. that I got in my Freezer. Dean kinows it's coming! It's A Hawg!! You need to talk to Rambo and ask him about the 12 pt he took Thursday night........ Bloody/Broken nose... but at least he didn't miss!! LMAO!!

Woody

Congrats,great buck!That's a real gift this late in the season.
waytogo.gif

Congrats Dean! I got to see this buck when I dropped off my Christmas Eve 10 below zero morning buck. Dean's had good mass and there was another massive tine broke off that started on the inside of the right main beam between the G2 and G3 and looked like it went directly inward toward the other mainbeam. Dark rack also.

Top Bottom