Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

sixpackbee-Lott's Creek Problem ?

Q

QCG Kennels

I work with "Triple J" and I will guarantee you will not find a harder working more honest guide and outfitter anywhere. I'm sorry you had a problem, but you have to remember that guiding is not on an exact timetable. I was at the Harrisburg show with "Triple J" and you should have had my address and phone number also. I know that "Triple J" was busy over the weekend but I wasn't and had I known you were in the area I would have met you and taken you to the lodge. Once again sorry for the mix up and I hope you do get to come back to Iowa to hunt deer. I know that "Triple J" would make it up to you. I would even guide you on a one on one hunt if you like.

hi qc,
thanks for the reply..I'd wished I had known about you..as you notice I have put my name to these posts and can stand behind all I am saying..it is true.I just wanted to hunt and
if you put yourself in my position and yiu may have done the same..I will be talking to tripple j this week..I want to fix problem whatever it is..so maybe if jjj is busy he can have me and you work together???
I dont know but I do know that I am no crackpot and just wanted to hunt in the worst
way..so lets talk...thanks, doug

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sixpackbee:
hi qc,
thanks for the reply..I'd wished I had known about you..as you notice I have put my name to these posts and can stand behind all I am saying..it is true.I just wanted to hunt and
if you put yourself in my position and yiu may have done the same..I will be talking to tripple j this week..I want to fix problem whatever it is..so maybe if jjj is busy he can have me and you work together???
I dont know but I do know that I am no crackpot and just wanted to hunt in the worst
way..so lets talk...thanks, doug
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Doug, My E-mail is: reddog@iowatelecom.net Contact me if you can and want to come back to Iowa next week. Sincerely, Dave

Top Bottom