Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

smallie from 06-07

letemgrow

PMA Member
Here's a smallie I caught out of one of the smallie farm ponds we have.

smallmouth1.jpg

How cool it would be to have a smallie farm pond!!!

nice fishy!!!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> How cool it would be to have a smallie farm pond!!! </div></div>

Pretty flippin cool...who needs large mouth when you can catch smallies? I love smallmouth on the small creek back home. They're a blast.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turtL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> How cool it would be to have a smallie farm pond!!! </div></div>

Pretty flippin cool...who needs large mouth when you can catch smallies? I love smallmouth on the small creek back home. They're a blast. </div></div>

that's what I was thinking.....I doubt I have another pond with largemouth. Smallies are much more fun to catch anyways.

Awesome....smallies are my favorite to catch..... Have a small creek here that is great for catching them. (Well not so small right now with all the flooding)

Top Bottom