Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Smart phone card readers

^^^^^I have ordered one from Amazon. Anxious to get it and try it. I'll report back hopefully next week when I get it and try it out.

I use the RAVpower and it works good for me. They updated the app this year so you can save the photo straight to your IPad or IPhone

My RAVPower came from Amazon this weekend. I downloaded the RAV filehub from the Apple Store its free. Now I can read cards in the field and also view videos from my Tackacam. Like bkcrrtnps said it will now save both pics and videos to your lPhone

My RAVPower came from Amazon this weekend. I downloaded the RAV filehub from the Apple Store its free. Now I can read cards in the field and also view videos from my Tackacam. Like bkcrrtnps said it will now save both pics and videos to your lPhone

Are you able to insert the usb card in the RAV and then open individual files on the Iphone and zoom in just like a picture you took on the phone?

If so could you post the Amazon link of which one you purchased?

Thanks a lot, I have been looking for something like this for a couple years.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IN...8-39&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=ravpower
This is the one that I have. I have only messed with it a little bit so I have much to learn on it. Right now it does what I want it to do and that is read SD cards from trail cams and videos from my Tactacam in the field and not wait till I get home 2 or three days later.
1. Charge the RAVPower and download the RAV file hub it's free.
2. Power up the RAV insert the SD card and go to the app.
3. The unit has a wi-fi. Under settings on iPhone you have to hook up to the RAV signal it will show up automatically.
4. The SD card file show up. Then click on it and a group of pics will show up. If you want you can click on the first pic and start a slideshow save the ones you want to right to your phone album then just keep swiping till you are done. The instructions are very clear on how to use it. On my last post I miss spoke on the video. So far the video was only saved on the RAV unit and not to my phone. If I hook up to the unit I can watch the videos as its also a storage device. I think if I get the app for my smart tv I can also view the pics and videos on the tv but I will save that task for a winter night. I hope this helps with questions so far I like it and have more to learn on the unit.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00INMB23Q/ref=mp_s_a_1_39?qid=1444090511&sr=8-39&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=ravpower This is the one that I have. I have only messed with it a little bit so I have much to learn on it. Right now it does what I want it to do and that is read SD cards from trail cams and videos from my Tactacam in the field and not wait till I get home 2 or three days later. 1. Charge the RAVPower and download the RAV file hub it's free. 2. Power up the RAV insert the SD card and go to the app. 3. The unit has a wi-fi. Under settings on iPhone you have to hook up to the RAV signal it will show up automatically. 4. The SD card file show up. Then click on it and a group of pics will show up. If you want you can click on the first pic and start a slideshow save the ones you want to right to your phone album then just keep swiping till you are done. The instructions are very clear on how to use it. On my last post I miss spoke on the video. So far the video was only saved on the RAV unit and not to my phone. If I hook up to the unit I can watch the videos as its also a storage device. I think if I get the app for my smart tv I can also view the pics and videos on the tv but I will save that task for a winter night. I hope this helps with questions so far I like it and have more to learn on the unit.

Love mine and the intent was an extra battery and honestly I quit using it last year because you couldn't scroll and once you looked at pics on it it had converted them to 1" by 1" pics and you couldn't see them on computer. When I saw they redid the app I tried it and love it this year. I only use it during season to check on stand and love it 100%

Got this boneview card reader for Christmas.....you can view your camera cards on your iPhone. You can zoom in, email or text them without having to download all of the pictures. Loads slower than they do on a laptop but great for viewing a card that you pulled on the way to your stand. I have an otter box so I had to order the extender to use with the case.

Www.boneview.com

Some jackhole is checking my cams with one. He deletes all my pics and it leaves an android file. I might soften his jaw if I ever see him again.

Tried the apple lighting cable on my iPhone 6 Plus last season did not work, unless they have update anything in the software(iOS) it only worked on my iPad mini.

The lightning card adapter does work with the 6S and 6S Plus. I actually operated quicker than my IPad Mini does.

What's the android file named like?

I don't recall exactly but it did say android and it was 8mb in size. I opened it and it was empty. I have a picture on my phone of another type of file I have found after my cams were checked and erased. I'll try to post later. Posting pics has been brutal here.

Top Bottom