Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Stealth buck

Shovelbuck

A few weeks ago my wife thought she had really found a great deal and bought a stealth cam for me. So to humor her I got a cosigner for all the batteries, bought some film and hung it on a fence post. Only 5 pics the first week and nobody had stolen it so I moved it to another post for 2 more weeks. Still nobody took it.
When I checked it today the film counter said 24 so I took it in.
To my amazement it had taken a few deer pics.
grin.gif

Here's one of the better bucks.
552s_buck_1-med.jpg

As a side note, There were a bunch of blank pics and a few with what looked like just the nose of a deer at the photos edge. A little electrical tape for blinders on the sensor should cure that.

Sounds like you got your wife on the right track!
smile.gif
I wish my wife would surprise me a buy me something that is related to hunting.
frown.gif
Oh yea, nice picture.

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you got your wife on the right track! I wish my wife would surprise me a buy me something that is related to hunting. Oh yea, nice picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

What Dirtball said!
waytogo.gif

Keep sharing those photos with us please Shovelbuck.
smile.gif

Goes to show that the most expensive doesn't always mean its the best! That's a darn good pic for a cheaper camera. I know several guys who have quality pics from their Stealth Cams.

Nice picture Jay. I am sure every camera made can take some nice pictures and they can all fail at different points. It seems Jay can do it with them all.
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom