Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

still can't post pictures

J

jdavis

for some reason I still can't post any pics, I have alot I'd show but first they were"too big" . I thought they were sized down but now it says that it has taken too long and just shuts down. I know I'm not doing something right but can't figure it out. Anyone have any advise.

Hey QDMer, what I do is complicated, but works to shrink the images. First save your pics in Mydocuments/MyPictures, then I upload my pics to Yahoo Photos then I create a new folder in Mypicture called compressed photos, and send the photos from yahoo back to Mypictures. This will decrease your photo significantly. Then you can upload your photos to IowaWhitetail from MyPictures. After you have uploaded your photos you will need to click on your uploaded photo, and when it opens you need to right click on the photo and highlight the address and copy the address, then you can start a post. When you have started a post click Image and paste in the Address, and your picture will show when you click preview post. I hope this helps it seems hard, but after you do it a few times it is a piece of cake. Feel free to ask me any question you may have.
grin.gif

QDMer
Firstly, I want to tell you I know little about this myself. I think what you might need to do is resize the picture in your photo program. You are trying to upload one picture at a time right? Try emailing it to yourself and see what it looks like. Remember to save or apply the new size to the pic.

Just checking but make sure the pics are in JPEG format rather than BMP format. That may be a potential problem for you as the BMP images are much larger. If that is not it, your internet connection is probably the problem in not being fast enough and your upload session times out.

thanks guys, i'll try to do it tonight. maybe you'll see some pic tomarrow.

Top Bottom