Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Still hungry

Handcannon

Went out tonight at about 7pm, using a Chug Bug I caught a 5# 8oz bass. I went remove the hook & saw a 3" bullhead tail sticking out of its throat! How can a fish think about food when no more will fit in its belly?

I removed an 8" bullhead, what was left of it anyways, smelled terrible. The bass really weighs 5# 2 oz.

bass1.jpg

bass2.jpg

Boy will he have a sotry to tell his buddies. "I was just finishing up a big meal when out of the blue I got yanked out of the water and some clown took the rest of my dinner from me..."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowa1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boy will he have a sotry to tell his buddies. "I was just finishing up a big meal when out of the blue I got yanked out of the water and some clown took the rest of my dinner from me..." </div></div>

hahaha
kinda what i was thinking....!!!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

nice fish!!!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Still hungry. Same way we do after Thanksgiving dinner. Eat a bunch, think hmmmm I can have another HUGE plate. Slam that down, and then think yea Im going to watch some of the game; sit down on the couch and then the belly pain starts becuase to much food is trying to be put in the belly /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Dean

What a tub! Makes my mother's words from my childhood ring in my ears..."Finish what you're chewing before you take another bite! Do you want to choke?" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom