Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Successful Early Season Hunt - Nice Buck

limblounger

Hey, I want to post a pic of the buck but not sure how to do it - help guys (or ladies)? :confused: I looked at the FAQ, but still couldn't figure it out. Any help is appreciated - I'll also give you the story! Thanks! :way:

To attach pics they first need to be on a host site. You can create an album here or probably the most popular is Photobucket.
If you use Photobucket, just copy the photos "Img" code and paste directly into your post.
If you create an album here, open the pic, right click and a window opens. Click on "properties" then copy location. Come back to your post and click on the little yellow box that looks like it has a mountain in it. Paste the copied location in the box that opens.

If you would like me to do I can help...if interested, send me a pm and I will give you my email address.
thumbsup.gif

Another good host is http://tinypic.com/ .Once you go there you just download your pictures to their site,then just cut and paste the "image code for forums and message boards" into your post.It will be located right next to your picture.

Top Bottom