Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Summit Treestands

wings2106

I was thinking of purchasing a Summit Viper XLS and think Summit stands are the way to go, i am bowhunter and shotgun, so i would probably take off the rest in bow season,anyone who owns a summit stand please respond of how u like it.

I have the viper xls and love it. It is very quiet, packs easy, and very comfortable. It allows you to stay in your stand for a long time. The rest really does not play a factor unless you are shooting a bow that is longer axle to axle than the average bow. I shoot the mathews legacy and I have no problem. I don't think you will be disappointed going with the summit xls

157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

I would not trade my Summit Goliath for anything! It is the most comfortable, easiest to use, and safest stand I have ever used. Many people here swear by Lone Wolf stands, to be honest one of their older climbers almost cost me my life when climbing the tree the lower half had a leveling slot on each side that I had tightened down as hard as I could, but at 20' the lower half failed, the lower part of the stands leveling slots slid all the way down until the lower section was pointed at the ground and I was left with the little top half. I had to shimmy down the tree with may tree rashes as souvenirs. I realize the Lone Wolf has a great product, I don’t know what I did wrong, I was 225#s and not breaking the weight limit. I have not used the stand since and am going to give it away with a verbal warning about that particular stand.

I have the Summitt Broadhead climber, the one that folds flat. I really like how it folds, makes it very easy and comfortable to carry. Setting up is fairly easy as well. I would recommend it for a climber.
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom