Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tactacam 3.0

I figure by next year they might be banned so I’m holding off. But would love to hear reviews from real world experience, not “staffers”

I don’t see many upgrades. I wish they’d have designed a video only mode. A lot of times my cams trigger on the picture but by the time it moves to and starts taking video the deer is through the frame

On demand video is pretty cool. It’s basically the Spartan go live for a fraction of the cost.

I also like the built in SD card.
Only an option on instant which drains batts faster. Not a problem with solar but if having to go put in fresh batts more often it defeats the purpose of using a cell cam to stay out of the area

8 mp card would get full pretty fast on vid mode. It is nice tho in case of forgotten cards I’m sure. I enjoy looking at all the pics and vids at the end of season so I’ll never use it. But I agree the backup is nice if needed

Only an option on instant which drains batts faster. Not a problem with solar but if having to go put in fresh batts more often it defeats the purpose of using a cell cam to stay out of the area

8 mp card would get full pretty fast on vid mode. It is nice tho in case of forgotten cards I’m sure. I enjoy looking at all the pics and vids at the end of season so I’ll never use it. But I agree the backup is nice if needed

I do delayed send during the season but instant send after season on alfalfa and think the video on demand would be cool for that. I do use solar panels though. Hard not to use solar when it’s so cheap to get it anymore. Especially if you want to run lithium AA.

I also enjoy looking at the pics at the end of the year this year unfortunately my best pics got overwritten when the 32gb card filled up. Oh well I got the HD’s saved on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom