Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

tattoo

ShedHuntinFool

Ok, maybe this is a weird question but i figured this was as good a place as any to ask it so here i go.
I was wanting to get a deer tattoo, but i am having trouble with the design and where to get it done at. So i was wondering if any of you guys have deer/shed tattoos could post a photo of it and say where you got it done at.
Thanks a lot!

buddy of mine just got one. its sweet. He got one off of an easton sweatshirt. I will have one in time.

Got the logo buck from North American Whitetail on my shoulder blade. Done in Iowa City by Class Act.

I wear this one with great pride!

Next to be a shed antler chain all the way around the arm below it!
waytogo.gif

Oh, and I flipp'n hate neddles!!! Sucks!

837tatoo.jpg

Ghost,
I'm speechless.That's a cool tattoo!
I've never gotten one but if I did it would either be in reference to my family or deer.

My friends brother has the picture of a huge buck on his back. Great tattoo. My uncle is also a Tattoo artist! So i get my tattoo's for free
laugh.gif
. Already have a cross on my right arm. Have more skin to cover tho.
smirk.gif

ghost,
you really got that tattoo??? thats awsome! I plan on a ta of the rack and skull of my drop tine buck.I also have a person doing a print of my drop tine buck in my crp grass with my big red barn in the background! kinda like a michel seive print.
way to go.doug

Can we get some "moisten to apply" IowaWhitetail tattos like Ghost has? I saw an ad for a company that does temp tats in the back of one of those magazines that American Airlines stuffs in the seat pouch. Closest I could quickly find via google was: Temp tat and Temp tat II Not that I'm a wuss about needles (I donate blood and plasma frequently, which a tat would prevent me from doing for six months to a year), just I lack commitment. Real tattos are too permanent for me though after being obsessed with deer hunting for 30 years, I doubt that will change any time soon.
grin.gif

When you go to the Deer Classic this year, set up a appointment with Mid Air & Ink. They are located down town.
If you want a tat you won't regret it.
waytogo.gif

I was thinking a buck in his bed with the sheds laying next to him. It would have to be color to show the detail.

Like the tat Ghost...but I dont think it would go well here in MN

I believe Moose man wear the same colors as Ghostie. I think temps for the Classic would be kind of funny. Get the cute little booth helpers to put them on the small of their backs and wear short shirts...I need to stop. sorry
grin.gif

Cool TAT Ghosty!!!
cool.gif
I've wanted one for awhile, I'd like a big honking shed, trouble is, every year goes by and I think maybe I'll find a better shed to do. Maybe I'm just getting too old.
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
maybe you should be selling temporary tattoos at the classic?

[/ QUOTE ] Iron On's!!!
grin.gif

Kaare, Do the tribal type in sheds. I think that's what Ghost was saying he's got. My arms are wasting away to nothing. If I got a shed tribal it'd only have one small shed on it.
crazy.gif

Top Bottom