Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thanks for the ticket!

M

Micah35

Guys I just wanted to say a big thank you for the ticket to the Iowa Deer Classic. I just got it in the mail today. You guys run a great site with a bunch of great people on the board. Keep up the good work and thanks again.

Micah

I would also like to say thanks for the ticket. You have a first rate site and I hope to tell you all in person at the Iowa Deer Classic.

Thank You,

Mike

I want to say thanks for the ticket also. This is going to be my first time ever at the deer classic. I cant wait til next weekend! Thanks alot!
TTM

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scooby Doo:
I want to say thanks for the ticket also. This is going to be my first time ever at the deer classic. I cant wait til next weekend! Thanks alot!
TTM
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

grin.gif
Scooby Doo
Since this is your first trip to the classic you probably should take a drool towel with you.

I haven't gotten mine yet, but thanks all the same. I can't wait. This was my first year deer hunting and I came away with an 8 pointer,,,,that I measured myself at roughly 143 1/2. This will be my first "classic" as well. The rack will be in tow for the "classic" so that I can get the official number. Can't wait till the mount is done,,,,sometime toward the end of summer.

Thanks,
Hman

Top Bottom