Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

"The Bear Whisperer"

blake

Life Member
NEWS:

2018736.jpg

Nature Productions Unveils "The Bear Whisperer"

Fairfield Maine - Nature Productions has teamed up with one of the most recognizable names in the bear hunting world - Blaine Anthony - who will host a reality show slated to premiere on The Sportsman Channel in January 2011, "The Bear Whisperer".

The series follows one of outdoor televisions authority on bears, Blaine Anthony. In the series, Blaine will be traveling North America to visit bear hot spots and meeting with other whisperers, shadowed by field producer Jason Lamerou. Viewers will discover that bears are not the cute cuddly animal currently portrayed on big network television, but they are in fact dangerous and the ultimate predator.

"I am thrilled to bring a show specifically about bears to the outdoor industry. I am excited to share education, facts and of course hunting and hunting techniques to outdoor television. I know I may not be the most knowledgeable person on bears, but what makes this show great is I will be surrounding myself with the best within the bear industry from Biologists, experts and guides from around the world" said Blaine Anthony host of The Bear Whisperer.

The buzz about this show has grown out of control. Hunters have a thirst for bear hunting and know when they tune into the show it will be about one thing, bears. The staff of The Bear Whisperer has been filming for 6 years, and the creation of the show started back in 2008. "The show has taken so long because we wanted to be sure we were 100% bears and the viewers will tune in and watch what they expect to see when tuning into a show with "bear" in the title. We have captured 3 bear attacks, bear hunting and even hanging out with bears in the wild and all that can not be done by filming for just a couple years" said Blaine.

You can see the trailer for the new show at www.bearwhisperertv.com

The series is executive produced by Blaine Anthony for Nature Productions.

Nature Productions 207-238-9500

Top Bottom