Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The kid scores

ironwood

MB&C placed the vcam for this one. I believe it's the same deer my other son took a photo of a few weeks back.

Last edited:
What do you mean Rudd? I'm at full draw and getting ready to touch off the little goose release.

Great picture there Madison. If I know you, you must of got lucky.
evil.gif

The above was taken on 9-1-03 and this picture was taken at the end of July.

Last edited:
Wow - another great vcam picture! Congrats and good luck taking him MB&C.

Vman - Your cams produce some of the best quality pics out there. Good job!

This was taken right after I adjusted the sensor Vman. MB&C was hoping this one would make the calendar.
icon_rolleyes[1].gif

nice set of pics ironwood. Vman, your cams do take some really nice pictures, better than commercial cams.

Thanks guys.
Actually with a little work, most commercials can take pics like that too.

grin.gif
You guys are always at least one step ahead of me.....I was just waiting until LEGAL shooting hours.

Thanks guys. Sorry to disappoint y'all, but this buck is actually in the city, so he's unhuntable. One night I just figured I'd go out and try to spend up the last half of a role, so I put it where I knew the big bucks were. I actually spooked a larger one while I was hanging the Vcam.
doah.gif
So what do you think Vman? Do I got a shot at the Sept. spot?

Ghost,
I don't know what you're talking about. You know as well as I do that it's all skill.
busted.gif

Vman,
I've got to agree that your cams take the best quality pics out there. There's hardly a comparison. Keep it up
waytogo.gif

Thanks B&C
You know, you got one of my first cams. Its a antique already. Better keep that one safe.

Top Bottom