Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Land Podcast

stunmags

Just listened to the latest Land Podcast titled "What To Consider If You're Trying To Buy Land Now" and our very own Skip was on there again. Just a great listen. I learn so much everytime he is on there. Go listen if you haven't already. Hope you all have a great day!!!!

The Exodus Podcast was also just released today and Skip was on there covering politics and food plots. Also another GREAT listen!!!!

The Exodus Podcast was also just released today and Skip was on there covering politics and food plots. Also another GREAT listen!!!!
I didnt realize it was out. Im always a bit nervous to hear my stupidity on display! ;) Thank you!!! I'll see if I can find and post up a link. News to me so thanks for posting & see if we can get some links.... :)
I really like Jake with Exodus & Land Podcast... He does such a fantastic job with his questions, interviewing, helping listeners & passion. Applaud all he's doing & he's got a real talent.

I watched "what I wish I knew earlier about land investing." You gave great advice. I agree patience is key, but sometimes hard to pull off. Always fun watching your podcasts, especially with Hofer.

Here’s both…. Dunno if they have them on YouTube. On Apple Podcasts too…. Here’s Spotify….
EXODUS ONE ON HABITAT:

THE LAND PODCAST:

The Land Podcast is quickly becoming one of my favorites! Jacob is providing a great forum and guests, and Skip has provided some great points of discussion/thought that are helping me on my land buying journey. It's great to put out such informative, trustful information!

Agree- I told Jake he’s one of the best interviewers of podcasts He knows how to direct conversations really well & get info folks want. In terms they understand. I listen to him and about half dozen others on farm drives or in tractor.

Top Bottom