Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

TideWe Blinds

jkratz5

I have always been a huge double bull fan and own 2 of them, with my favorite still being the Matrix 360 in terms of usability, camo, etc. I had always wanted to get the Surround View but really didn't want to drop the coin when my others are still in such good shape.

Enter the TideWe see through. Last year when they were running a special I picked one up for $99, thinking you get what you pay for but maybe this will be a decent turkey blind for a few years. I have no ties to TideWe but just wanted to share my review.

1. The see-through system is awesome, you can see out very easily and have had people during broad daylight try to see me inside, it is impossible - very cool engineering
2. The windows (slides) are incredibly easy to use and superior in terms of operation as the DB
3. You have an X mid window in the horizontal windows which my DBs do not, so not the best for archery
4. The blind material is that tent/vinyl so it is a little noisy, but still not bad. DB definitely takes the cake here
5. Camo pattern is so/so. I hate the standard real tree patterns and it basically looks like a brown blob, but I have had birds within 5yds this year so no biggie with them
6. The door is actually really functional and I use it, I cannot say the same for many other blinds.

Overall, Pretty awesome $100 investment. This thing is a must when hunting with kids as you don't have to drop the windows and they can see very easily. Small peaks may be needed when the critters are out a bit but easy to do with the window slide system.

Check them out

My big concern with any see thru blind is the wind. Guessing a stiff breeze cuts thru that like Sherman through the South? The ability to block the wind is why I still go with solid material blinds, but being able to see better sure would be nice.

I have already used it with 20+ mph winds and was shocked by how much wind it blocked. Not sure how they do it, but it was very similar to the other solid wall blinds that I have had.

I have already used it with 20+ mph winds and was shocked by how much wind it blocked. Not sure how they do it, but it was very similar to the other solid wall blinds that I have had.
Now that is interesting. I figured they'd be very chilly, especially if with a kid

Yes this. Not sure how it did one either but feel only a minor difference. Guessing it is the fact they are using multiple layers of material to generate the see through one direction and not the other that helps with the insulation

My big concern with any see thru blind is the wind. Guessing a stiff breeze cuts thru that like Sherman through the South? The ability to block the wind is why I still go with solid material blinds, but being able to see better sure would be nice.
Like Sherman through the south.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Top Bottom