Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Top 2 hitlisters....so far

Always hard to fully guess in velvet- but I guessed first one mid 170's and second one near 160

That's what I thought. I didn't see anyone else actually answer that part of the question. It's always much more difficult to judge your own deer too.

Not trying start anything but I hope your going to fill in that mineral saturated soil before you hunt out of that ladder stand... Even if there are no minerals visible to the eye still hunting over bait. Beautiful deer though.

Not trying start anything but I hope your going to fill in that mineral saturated soil before you hunt out of that ladder stand... Even if there are no minerals visible to the eye still hunting over bait. Beautiful deer though.

I should have put a disclaimer before even posting them- that stand ISNT hunted out of - needs to be taken down just hasn't been a priority - tree is no good it's been in and not even sure straps would be good. Again- not hunted from

Not starting anything would have been sending a PM......

Dude.... That's nuts. One of those bucks looks like he has to be 100 years old, old sucker, wow!

really good bucks I hope you connect this season...

My fiancé just completed her hunter safety and I'm going to try and put her on one of the two early muzzy season. And I would also be pumped if my dad or brother got one- I take them with me once in a while and would be awesome for one of them to get a giant as well. One way or another- I hope to have harvest pics for you:)

Top Bottom