Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trail Cam Forum!

G

The popularity of trail cameras has skyrocketed in the last few years, as they are becoming an essential tool for many a hunters as a remote scouting device. We decided to create this forum for our members as an introduction to Trail Cams, location for general discussions on the topic and best of all a location to share photo's. You will find we will often refer to other popular sites and experts in their field, such as Jessie's Home Brews, in our general topics and discussion.

Please also welcome our newest moderator - vman (Jason Vickerman). We would be hard pressed to find a more knowledgeable moderator on the subject. Jason has worked with or build from scratch literally hundreds of trail cameras. Welcome vman!

applause.gif
applause.gif

Welcome VMAN,couldn't think of a more knowledgable person for needed thread.I had the chance to learn the ideas in this mans corrupt mind and let me say its SCARY--. Some of the stuff he comes up with would baffle the normal person (ME).Great ideas from a very patient individual.---NOW LET THE SLAMMING BEGIN
bow.gif

Welcome Jason....I hope after our get together I too can contribute some good deer pictures to this forum. Have any recent photos to get this thing going?

Now jump ahead several years. Imagine Vman and Vwife have Vchild and said child is a female. You know Vman is gonna have all sorts of trailcams set up to see who is sneekin in to see Vdaughter. There is no way that she could ever come in late and not get caught. Feel kinda sorry for the future Vkids.

The 'Bonker

First off welcome vman. I had not thought of using them as fishbonker mentioned. My wife and I just had a gril a month ago. I think these trail cams will be up at my house in the future. I have to do something to catch onecams boy trying to sneak in.
doah.gif

This forum was a nobrainer! The MAN, The MYTH, The LEDGEND...vman! Maybe the card forum is next!
bigshock.gif

All kiddin aside it is great to have your picture taken butt on board!
evil.gif

Thanks guys,Im getting hammered at work today. So Ill be back later tonight after I make a special delivery.

Look forward to hearing your tips Jason. I hope to have some goodies to share from one of your homebrews real soon.

Ill try my best guys.
This is gonna be fun.
I hope to try a few new ideas this year.
Vman

Top Bottom