Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trail Camera Pics - M350

G

We'll let M350 fill you in on his trail camera pics.

Here they are for now...

uploadedM3502.jpg

OK HERES THE POOP. THE TOP BUCK WAS PHOTOGRAPHED ON OCT 13 AT 9:13 PM. HE'S HIGH WIDE BUT SOMEWHAT UNEVEN. BUCK #3 IS AWESOME. G3 RIGHT IS HISTORY--BUT REPLACABLE.PHOTO TAKEN PM SEPT. 12. BUCK #2 IS A HOG,I THINK HE TURNED SOUTH AT THE CANADA BORDER AND ENDED UP HERE. HE LOOKS LIKE THE OLDEST DEER,SAGGING BACK AND A BEER BELLY. LETS HERE YOUR SCORES? WHILE YOUR PENCILING THEM OUT I WILL BE HUNTIN.WHERE WERE THESE PHOTOS TAKEN, WELL I WILL BE AS SPECIFIC AS I POSSIBLY CAN BE. FOLLOW A RIVER, GO EAST A WAYS, THEN SOME SOUTH, VEER A BIT TO THE RIGHT, GO PAST THE DOUBLE FORKED DEAD ELM TREE AND LOOK FOR YOUR OWN DARN DEER.GET MY DRIFT? YOU CAN LOOK BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW TILL THEY SHOW UP IN THE BOOKS....WITH MY NAME IN FRONT OF EM. ENJOY M350 OUT

Hey M350, surely these aren't those bucks you were wondering whether you should try to harvest or not!! If so maybe you oughta lower your stand a little due to low oxygen levels affecting your noggin'!! Nice bucks. I know what I would do!!!!!!
That second one man he looks like a real bruiser!!

M350, thanks for sharing the pictures. I'll pass on the scoring but the first two look like mature bucks. #2's body is incredible. I'd call him at least 5 1/2. The depth of the neck is very impressive.

The most amazing buck is #3. The body looks like a 2 1/2 year old, tops. With that kind of rack I'd say he has incredible potential. Can you imagine what he will look like if he grows for another 1-3 years? Great job finding some great bucks. Good hunting!

Picture#1 looks to be 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 with about a 160 rack.Pic#2 might be 61/2 with a 145ish rack.It is hard to see the rack. Pic#3 is 2 1/2 with a 135ish rack. I agree with Larry, #3 will be sought after if he makes it another year or so.My 2 cents

Top Bottom