Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tree stand hanging harness

Tree hopper for me also! Had one for 20 years now and very easy to use and secure. Can’t believe I use to hang stands without one

Tree Hopper is what I use and I’m very happy with it. The owner is on top of things, I needed to exchange my size once I received and he was good to work with.
Thank you for the link and feedback. Looks like others are using it too. I checked out their website, wasn’t able to gain much info there. I do see that they say they’re a small, family run business which I appreciate very much. They also list their phone number…I’ll give them a call! Thank you again!

Can you guys give more details on the treehoppper? Is it a harness as well as a climbing belt
It’s just a belt but I use that for my safety harness during hunting season, I don’t like a full harness around my shoulders during bow season.

I have been using this one from Muddy for several years. No issues that I have had, easily adjustable throughout the season when adding more clothes.

%100 mobile saddle hunter since 2009 but before that I really enjoyed my original Seat O the Pants harness for tree prep work/hanging stands. I still have it although it doesn’t see much action anymore. Not even sure if the company is still around or that design but I’d bet being there was such a functional product for what it is there is a design similar somewhere.
What I really liked about it is how lightweight, compact and portable it is. Also very comfortable when climbing and leaning back from the tree hands free or one hand free when needed.

I have had seat of the pants for probably 25 years. Love it. Use it to stay connected while putting up and taking down line wolf sticks and stand.

I have been a muddy Harness guy for about 20 years now. Its the only ones i use. A bit pricy, but i trust them and they are light and easy to use.

Top Bottom