Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trophy Taker Top Pin

I took a good look at it at the ATA show and think it will be a very good sight. Built extremely tough like all the Trophy Taker stuff. I am going to order several and see how they work out.

I saw it also at the ATA show. Looks like I'll be shooting it this year!
shocked.gif
peace.gif

muddy likes the looks of this sight. 50+ inches of fiber optic line in that first pin will be super. i almost wonder if that much will be too much. do you think that there will be a "halo affect" around the pin making it tough to sight with? that was one of the reasons i did not care for the impact cosmic 1 pin slide sight. don't get me wrong, for hunting in a turkey blind they would rule for sure, just on a bright day i would think that there would ba a halo around the pin. they probably cost $100+ too.

I agree Muddy there is such a think as too much light. With a sight too bright in a low light situation you will not be able to see your target!

icon_headbang.gif

Limb we are in big trouble now. Muddy has now started to refer to himself in the third person. LORD HELP US!
threaddevil.gif

vman, Splitty doesn't personaly know Muddy but from what Splitty has seen on this sight Splitty would have to agree.
grin.gif

Top Bottom