Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What an opener!!!

cdpurcell

Early duck season started Saturday and let me tell ya, it's been awesome!!! Five guys went saturday limited out by 10. Two guys went Sunday done by 9! Three guys went today and done five till 9. Today was my first day out and wasn't sure I'd hit anything. Well I shot 8 and last two was two with one shot!! Needless to say I am feeling pretty good!! :)

They were all teal great starter!!!

Sounds like you had a great hunt! We had a better opener than the last two years but nothing like usual. Hopefully this year it will get back on track. The last two have been our worse ever!

Looking forward to teal on the grill:way:

My dad spends a lot more time duck hunting than I do. I'd rather be about 20 feet n a tree. :) However I won't miss a good day of duck hunting. On Saturday my father and his group shot more ducks than they did all year last year!! So my first day off I felt I better go ;)

I went again today and there were a lot of ducks moving just that something changed. Well the thing that changed was the boat we used. One of my dad's friends has a huge duck boat that looks like a huge square and doesn't look right at all. So I shot two ducks and decided to head home around 10:30. Well gotta head back to work tomorrow either way it was a great weekend getting spend time outside and enjoying the outdoors.

Top Bottom