Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What's your favorite part of the Iowa Deer Classic ?

G

Here is ours...

99classic_8.jpg

The Iowa Wall of Fame ( Big Iowa Bucks! )

99classic_5.jpg

Exhibitors ( Knight Rifle is always there! )

99classic.jpg

The Legendary Whitetail Collection (The Best)

99classic_1.jpg

The Iowa DNR Booth ( Big Iowa Bucks Here! )

aboveclassic.jpg

Lots of people with great stories to share!

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE PART?

[This message has been edited by iowawhitetail (edited 02-11-2001).]

1. Iowa Whitetail.com's booth!
2. Iowa wall of fame.
3. Iowa DNR (To look at a 1999 illegal kill that was stolen from the legal hunters in my neighborhood.)
4. Exhibitors.
5. Archery competition.
6. Seminars.
7. Legendary Whitetails Collection.

Iowa wall of fame! (there are alot of great animals, and it really shows the quality deer Iowa produces.)
Exhibitors. (its kind of interesting to see all of the great products out there.)
Seminars. ( I will have to see how they compare to the following years.)

its good to see all of the people, I always run into someone I have not seen for a few years.

Hope to see ya at the booth,
Bowdude

Iowa Wall of Fame is one of our favorites too, and yes there will be some nice bucks added this year.

BillsRav_bucks.jpg

Wayne Bills Buck/ Larry Raveling Buck

Our booth will be 219 and 220 again this year so we are looking at these two all three days!

It's tough to pin down a favorite in this "deer hunter's mega-mall", but I'd have to say the seminars. Listened to Tony Knight last year and it was like a walking history book on the in-line muzzleloader! The year before it was Steve Puppe and turkey hunting tips. This year's seminar list looks great again, and I'm looking forward to attending at least 2 or 3 seminars. Hope to see you all down there!

Tony - it was nice meeting you yesterday. Our visit to the classic was short. Did not get to talk to Roger Hill as we had hoped but as usual, we had a great time. By the looks of this years Big Buck Contest, I think they might need a bigger wall, or hall, for next years Iowa Hall of Fame!

150 Class,

Nice meeting you too, it was a crazy weekend, we just got home.

What a bunch of great people we met as well as what a great year to hunt Iowa bucks.

We will keep updating and we'll really be focusing on shed hunting the next few months.

Stay Tuned!

PS, sorry for typo's and such the past few days, it will slow down soon, I hope.

Top Bottom