Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whisker biscuit arrow rest

Buckhunter

Does anyone use this rest?If so how has it worked out for you.I'm thinking about going to this rest next year and also switching over to carbon arrow's.I have heard all good thing's about this rest so far and I was just wanting to here if there are any bad thing's about it.
Thank's

Dont even think about it. It has to be the worst rest that is out there. It is someones idea of a joke. Your arrow will never rest in the same spot twice. Go with the quick tune 3000, you will not be sorry.

i tried one out earlier this season at the archery shop at wasn't impressed. it was impossible to tune my bow while it was one there. now i'm using a "trophy taker" rest. it flips up when you draw back on your bow, raising the arrow, and flips down when you release, so that your arrow never comes into contact with the rest during flight. i've been thrilled with the results.

i used a friends that he said i could have and i threw it away after 6 shots i now have a quick tune its really nice.

You'll probably get a 50-50 response if everyone that's tried one replied. I like it and have had no problems yet. Try to borrow one if you can and make your own judgement call.

with the varying responses, it prob depends on your bow, arrows, release or no release ect...i guess you'll just have to try it out and decide for yourself.

i know somone who had one and didn't like it he couldn't shoot consistant groups he had be shooting before. Only used it for one season.

Do you guy's that shoot carbon arrows have trouble with vane clearance on the quick tune's?I already own a pro 1000.I do not think I'm going to get the biscuit rest now that I've seen the reply's.I am very happy with my 1000 NAP but am worried about clearane problem's.
Thank's

YEP, I TRIED IT. HUNTED WITH IT, SHOT INDOOR LEAGUE WITH IT AND LOVE THAT TYPE OF REST. WHY? I SHOT WITH FINGERS ALL MY SHORT LIFE, TRIED RELEASE SEVERAL TIMES AND JUST COULD NOT SET MY MIND TO KEEPING A RELEASE. UNTIL I FOUND THE WHISKER BISKET. THIS TYPE OF REST, GOLDEN KEY ALSO MAKE A FUNNEL, WILL MAKE ANYONE WHO'S SHOOTING FINGERS AND WANTS TO CROSS OVER TO BETTER PERFORMACE TO MAKE THE TRANSITION. IT WORKS WELL IN A TREE STAND AS WELL AS A TURKEY BLIND. YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO TRY ONE BEFORE PASSING JUDGEMENT. JUST MY THOUGHTS. M 350 OUT

Maybe I just don't keep up on the new gadgets, but I thought a whisker biscuit was something else? Maybe I don't hunt enough or maybe you guys hunt to much.
I will be willing to try any new whisker biscuits. Been using the same one for a long time.
Sorry could not resist,
Bowdude!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by BOWDUDE (edited 12-15-2001).]

I woundnt get one. They rip your vanes off and if your worried about your speed they will slow you down a bit.

Wait for the perfect shot! TTM

Top Bottom