Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

who loves floods

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
Who ready for some carp schwackin. lets see some pics. here are some pics from the good ol days. Ill pull some up when i got back to my apt. Lets see some pics.

04-17-2006_08_53_42AM.jpg

04-17-2006_07_13_01AM.jpg

My first year bowfishing. Mathews Blackmax. I could shoot about 4 feet into the water with out the arrow veering off course. But if I missed it just totalled the arrow after 10 shots. Way to much horsepower in that bow.

bowfishing.jpg

My current fishing bow. PSE Fireflight? I think. I stole it from a friend that had it laying in a shed on the ground. Hell if you arent going to use it... 60-70lb Limbs, Muzzy Roller Rest and some cheap PSE sites. AMS Reel Setup. With the JB-Weld Option to hold it on. Yea its custom.
bowfishing1.jpg

Dean

PS I am a bowfisherman that uses sights.

Last year up here I was at spot that was flooded I nearly caught some by hand while they tried to swim up stream...I'd go but the Mathews XT might be a little too much for the carp!

i love the spring time when things flood. ive been doing it for a few years now and it seems it keeps getting more and more fun

i love the spring time when things flood. ive been doing it for a few years now and it seems it keeps getting more and more fun

Top Bottom