Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Will he break 150s?

TheMadCatter

I got him at 146-152" (gross), he'll be my target in 12 days :D:way: I believe he's a 4 year old judging at his size/body. I'm not the best at this so let me know if you think I'm wrong.

12135-sunp3352.jpg

12135-sunp3368.jpg

12135-sunp3385.jpg

12135-sunp3430.jpg

12135-sunp3409.jpg

All I had there on this trail was some strawberry stuff that they smell on this little tree/bush thing and they came to it every day. I didn't spray it this time so I hope they still come back.
12135-sunp3392.jpg

Last edited:
The one out of velvet may push 140, but I don't see it any where past that number. The last picture, he just doesn't have the spread. The 9pt will be 130ish my guess when he is out of velvet.

I don't see quite 150 either. Thinking mid 140's. He's gotta big body, I'd almost lean towards 3 though. Just a guess. Good luck out there!

i think he'll be right at the low end of your estimate TH...around 145"
go get him bud!

Good buck but id let em go just for the fact he is just starting his G5 and G6 on his right side! Looks to be a 3yr old to me.

Very nice buck. Looks like he has a lot of potential but I'm sure it would be hard to pass him up.

beararchery said:
Nice buck, shooter in ky eyes. He's lacking mass, I bet if you give him another year he will be a hog.

I'll probably pass his buddy but people hunt north and south and west of this place. I've only got pictures of 4 different bucks on this place because it's hunted like crazy.

I'll probably pass his buddy but people hunt north and south and west of this place. I've only got pictures of 4 different bucks on this place because it's hunted like crazy.

I'm not saying do or don't shoot him, that's your decision. But if the only reason you are shooting him is because someone else might if you don't then I'd lean towards passing. You probably wouldn't be completely happy with him if that is your main reason and I will guarantee he will never get any bigger if you kill him whereas he might get bigger if you let him go. He might not get any bigger if someone else shoots him, but that's out of your control. Good luck either way and show us pics of whatever you do get!

Top Bottom