Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Will he ever show up again?

Ohiobuck25

I have had my cuddeback trail camera since june of 06' and have set it over the same corn pile off and on for four months now. In those four months "he" has only showed up one time on September 9th. Was this a fluke? Was he just passing by? Isn't September too early for them to be traveling around? What are the chances that this is his core area, but is reluctant to move to often. What can I do to get him back? Any advice would be great!

[image]
deer7.jpg
[/image]

[image]
deer.jpg
[/image]

deer3.jpg

Hope you see this buck again! He would make a great trophy.Your questions are hard to answer without knowing the area and more information.Good luck on this buck.

The biggest buck I ever saw in my life I saw one time. It was a typical that I have no doubt would go over 200 inches and I never saw him again or heard of him being shot. As far a I know the guy I was with and I are the only ones who ever saw him. We got a good long look at him and I have that image burned into my mind and I can see it as clearly today in my minds eye as I did when I was watching him back in 1989.

These bucks will mess you up if you let them.

I don't have any advice for you either but I can understand if your sleep habits are a bit disturbed right now. That guy will haunt your dreams!
grin.gif

wow, what a dandy!!!!!!! He's in the area. Get after him right NOW! (if he sees a decoy it might work) Good luck!

HunterMan
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

Top Bottom