Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wireless Remote/Cell

jumbojet

What is the best remote wireless trail cam system? Moultrie seems to have good crisp video? Thoughts? Looking for something to monitor while at work...

I have a farm that is quite a drive for me and I cant get there as often as I would like. I thought the wireless setup would help me a bit.

Keep in mind that most places that you get poor cell reception, these will not work. The rep for smart scouter has tested places in NE Iowa where I am and said they would not work from a distance so you would have to drive to the farm to check them anyway. Otherwise I love the concept. As little intrusion into your hunting area as possible is always best.

check out Gamescoutvideo.com no fees viewable anywhere you have internet or a smart phone, no fees. Great system I just put in a four camera system.

I agree with Sligh1.
Our neighbor is a Buckeye Cam dealer. He has 10-15 cameras on his farm and a few on ours. They never stop I think some of the cameras have been attached to trees for 3 years now. He is a pilot for a major airlines company and he will be in Guam, Ireland, London, Alaska, or Hawii and will be sending me pictures non stop. Its awesome in the winter we just sit in front of the cameras and watch them as they shed. Wake up in the morning turn computer on and bam shed laying in front of the camera. Three times that happened last year.
He tried 10 of the Smart Scouters and 0 reception had to send them back. Thats in North east Iowa.
Its nice when you don't have to go check cards every other day, its the way to go but $$$.
We still use Cuddeback and Wildgame Innovation Cameras but when it gets closer to Nov. we try to stay completely out of the timbers unless were hunting! Thats when the Buckeye Cams take over.
Good Luck!
If you want to talk to my neighbor just send a PM.

The lil Accorn MMS seems like the one to go with out of the new ones. Sounds like great reviews on chasingame.com

I was looking online at dlc's website- u can google it- dlc, covert, cameras and they had one. Not sure if same as scoutguard? I am anxious to see how these go and as they get more advanced (work bugs out) and CHEAPER I will wanna get some for sure. Seems like prices are getting reasonable.

I was looking online at dlc's website- u can google it- dlc, covert, cameras and they had one. Not sure if same as scoutguard? I am anxious to see how these go and as they get more advanced (work bugs out) and CHEAPER I will wanna get some for sure. Seems like prices are getting reasonable.

I was just looking at the DLC's online, If they worked it would save me alot of gas and time. It does seem like the price is dropping alittle.

Top Bottom