Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wisconsin can keep them

Darrin

53fc6701129767e2e2074ed04f17b4b2.jpg

So this cute little guy turned a quarter sized hole into a badger sized hole and took out 30ish chickens and a freakin guinea (not too sad about that one if I’m being honest). I guess I’m a trapper now.

I see a lot of them in iowa. Dead on road & early hours in stand. Guessing they are more nocturnal but maybe I’m wrong. Big huge holes in some terraces too!

I see a lot of them in iowa. Dead on road & early hours in stand. Guessing they are more nocturnal but maybe I’m wrong. Big huge holes in some terraces too!

Wait til you trap one! They sure can move some dirt in a short amount of time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Years ago I was glassing from a hill overlooking a huge 3 year old clear cut. The wind was blowing pretty hard so it was hard to hear. The whole time I was glassing I kept hearing this rumbling sound but never put it together I just wrote it off as the wind. About 5 minutes into it the "rumbling" is getting louder and louder and I am like what is that. Well the whole time I was standing over a Badger in his hole with one foot on each side of the hole and he was getting madder and madder at the complete idiot standing there. I almost soiled myself when I realized he was there.

Top Bottom